Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will deliver accurate data analysis and concise reports on time.Highly proficient in R, SAS, SPSS,Eviews and STATA.

I will deliver accurate data analysis and concise reports on time.Highly proficient in R, SAS, SPSS,Eviews and STATA.












About:

Thank you for checking out my gig.  As a trained statistician with sound knowledge of theoretical and computational statistics. You can get in touch for any statistical related tasks. I will provide accurate analysis with proper interpretation at a fair price. A trial will definitely convince you.
 

Reviews


jessical009:Exceptional Experience!!

sigma_analysis:Thank you

lawrence_adams:Quick, professional and very pleased with the result.

sigma_analysis:Thank you

j_orezi:Working with this seller was great. Very little communication was required due to the sellers experience. I would recommend this seller for future projects. Very good knowledge of the subject matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment