Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will do data entry and data analysis

I will do data entry and data analysis












About:

Request you to please check for my availability before placing the order. Thank you.

I do data entry, data analysis, data cleansing and data conversion. Microsoft Excel is my major tool for data related work. I also do project estimation and risk management for Data warehouse and data integration related projects. 

2 hour job for $5

Reviews


efraingandara:Superb work!!

nsrajeev:Thank you sir for your understanding and time extension since i fell sick. it is always a great pleasure to work for you. thanks.

tobkaister:Great job, despite some technical challenges!

nsrajeev:Thank you sir. Always been a pleasure to work for you. Thanks.

tekayu1234:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment