Friday, October 26, 2018

I will help you with anything including VBA/MACRO

I will help you with anything including VBA/MACRO












About:

BEFORE PLACING ORDER, CONSULT ME!

You will be amazed of how much help you can get from me even after the work is completed, you can always contact me, and I will always reply very fast.

In this Gig, I will help you with anything you demand using excel functions and VBA coding to create custom functions, and automate your tasks.

  • Cell function (Custom or Excel's)
  • VBA/MACRO
  • Userforms
  • Charts
  • Pivot tables
  • Web scrapping
  • and much more!


Anyone can sell their gig, but no one will deliver as fast.

Send me a message stating your machine's OS (MAC or WINDOWS) and your excel version.


Note: Sometimes I may require having a virtual meeting, ONLY FOR screen sharing and solving problems, please do not ask for my contacts (Email, Skype or phone number).

I do not accept payments outside fiverr's platform, so please never ask me this.

Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Reviews


synergyhotels:Great as always

ammarshrf:Thank you :)

rfamanila:Excellent seller, now I can automate my complex files, very helpful and fast!

ammarshrf:THank you :)

codygray936:Great work in excel. Fast communication


No comments:

Post a Comment