Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will create and automate your excel and google spreadsheets

I will create and automate your excel and google spreadsheets












About:

With over 5 years of engineering experience in capacities such as design, development, and testing I have been required to provide reports in each role to higher management but they almost never seem to have enough time for the raw data and explanations. So with my understanding of statistics and programming I focused on developing excel documents to handle the calculations of raw data and decrease the complexity of what seems like endless raw data to simple documents that illustrate what really matters. The two biggest factors for my solutions are convenience & time, and using excel formulas, and VBA/Google Scripts programming I aim to do this for you or your business to provide accurate information with a quality presentation. I look forward to providing this service that will both meet your requirements and save you time.  

Reviews


jeremycarlock:This was my first project of this kind on Fiverr. I absolutely recommend this seller, and am looking forward to our next project.

princton1:Very detailed buyer with perfect directions! Very polite as well!

rsheth:Amazing experience. Will always order from him! He knows his stuff and goes out of his way to help out :)

princton1:This buyer was always available to discuss the gig requirements, and very transparent about the complexity \u0026 challenges. I would definitely be open to working with this buyer again in the future!

comex1300:Very fast delivery, perfect job !


No comments:

Post a Comment