Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will solve any problem in mechanical and aerospace engineering

I will solve any problem in mechanical and aerospace engineering












About:

Hello, I am aerospace engineer currently working as teaching assistant in Mechanical power engineering department at the British University, also a part time research assistant at center of advanced materials, currently I am a master science student. I gained a wild experience in engineering disciplines as I worked on many challenging projects e.g designing a turbine blade test rig and doing FEM simulation for validation, turbojet engine axial compressor design and map plot, sand blaster machine CFD simulation using particle tracking [ddpm], formula 1 car 3 laps performance evaluation using MATLAB, flow in sudden contraction channels. So, I will help you with your project, report and assignment.

 feel free to contact me I will make a nice offer for you :)

    

note:-
This is my second account ,I  had 30 reviews (5 stars) on my old account    
(tbnrmido),probably you worked with me before, u can check my profile pictures also I will launch my other gigs in CFD and finite element soon.

Reviews


rash1995:Good work

tbnrmidoo:good collaboration !

vigneshiyer306:Amazing person! Very knowledgeable! Will work again with him

tbnrmidoo:Thanks a lot, my pleasure to work with you

salem007:Great and quick


No comments:

Post a Comment