Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will provide excel solutions with 2000 lines of vba code

I will provide excel solutions with 2000 lines of vba code












About:

I am an engineer by training, entrepreneur, passionate about Excel and its possibilities. I like to solve problems. I have 12 years of experience. I offer Excel professional services and solutions to small and medium-sized businesses.

For any project gt; 2001 lines of code, we will send you a personalized quote rather than an all-inclusive package. (Including several offers and therefore PACKAGE)

We will divide the project into several parts in order to meet Fiverr's operating mode.

Please contact me before placing an order so that I can define the size of the project (number of VBA lines) and indicate which offer corresponds to your project.

IMPORTANT!!! When you place an order, be precise in the specifications, it allows me to understand your needs and to best meet them.

How does an order work?

1) You send me a private message to discuss your project.

2) During the exchange, I will make an estimate of the number of lines of code we need for your project in order to define the appropriate PACKAGE.

3) If the offer suits you, you can then place an order.

4) Then we will exchange the documents with fiverr, and i could then start your project.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment