Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will convert PDF to word, excel, pp within 24 hours

I will convert PDF to word, excel, pp within 24 hours












About:

Hi,thanks for coming to my Gigs, I'm Adeel a well experienced data Entry professional. i am here to provide you any type of assistance with Data Entry, PDT to WORD,PDT to EXCEL,PDT to PP, TYPING AND FORMATTING.

THE service i provide is
  • Typing from scanned Images file to WORD or EXCEL
  • Converting PDF to JPG or still images to WORD or EXCEL
  • Making scanned document to editable format
  • Data entry from any website to WORD or EXCEL

NOTE:  
Please send me a message if you have any question and if you have any project to discuss with me

thank you again
ADEEL

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment