Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will do Software Requirement Documentation SRS, Technical Documentation, Use cases and diagrams

I will do Software Requirement Documentation SRS, Technical Documentation, Use cases and diagrams












About:

***Contact me before buying my GIG so we can understand all the requirement before order***

I will do Software Requirement Specification (SRS), Technical documentation including

  • Use cases 
  • ER Diagram 
  • Class Diagram 
  • Sequence Diagram 
  • Block Diagram 
  • Data Flow Diagram (DFD) 
  • Component diagram 
  • Architecture diagram 

and all other diagrams including the Technical and non technical requirements of the Software, System. All the diagrams will be made on the Microsoft Visio So you can get the better clarification of the diagrams. The document which I provide you will be helpful for both  developers and user to understand the system.

***Contact me before buying my GIG***

Thanks

Reviews


jbarad:always nice working with Ali

protechsoftware:Thankyou, I always give you the quality work :)

jbarad:Fast and thorough

protechsoftware:Thank you, I always give you the quality work with my best efforts :)

jbarad:we've had a great experience and continue to work with Ali.


No comments:

Post a Comment