Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will do your machine learning tasks in python, matlab and r

I will do your machine learning tasks in python, matlab and r












About:

I will solve your machine learning related problems
I have 5+ years of professional experience in the same
Tech Stack : Python and all related libraries, R and all related libraries, Java and all related libraries, H2O.ai, tensorflow, keras
All types of ML problem solved
Deep learning problem solved
Neural Nets, SVM, Regression, Clustering, Classification : Both Supervised and Unsupervised
Projects accepted 
Documentation and Explanation is provided 
    

Be assured of quality work with good turn around time
I will accept custom orders for this, so please message before ordering

Reviews


ggyyzdq:Excellent service!

datascienceguyy:great experience

lazystudent2018:Excellent seller. Provided solutions to my math problems and showed fully working out. Highly recommended. Delivered two days early as well. Thank you

datascienceguyy:nice experience

ggyyzdq:Excellent service!


No comments:

Post a Comment