Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will create any excel, update and fix formulas

I will create any excel, update and fix formulas












About:

EXCEL SPREADSHEETS, REPORTS, FORMULAS, MACROS, GRAPHS AND CHARTS, ANALYSIS

I will build you a professional spreadsheet, creates automated reports and give you analysis of your data for projected trends.

Basic £3.49 includes a one page basic spreadsheet ready for you to insert data.

Need helps to update daily reports?

  • If you have a report or task that you need to update on a regular basis and is time consuming for you, let me help you.I will automate your report and with just a click or two ... the report is done and ready for you.
  • If you have reports that requires a daily update and you do not have time or resources, let me do it for you and you will have it ready when you start your day.

Contact me for a package deal

Services Available:

  • Spreadsheets
  • Reports 
  • Automated reports
  • Repair broken formulas or macros
  • File conversion (PDF to excel, word, JPEG, or PNG)
  • Convert most files to PDF
  • Data entry 
  • Macro
  • Graph and Charts
  • Excel Databases
  • Access Databases

Why working with me

  • 10 Years Data Analyst experience
  • 10 Years Contact Center experience
  • 7 Years Workforce Management experience
  • Fast turnaround time
  • Obsessive attention to detail
  • Professional
  • Honest

I am looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


janetstrachan:Came through for me in a pinch. Will use her again.

vcordopatrepaw:very good buyer, great communication. I would love working with you again.\r\n\r\nThanks\r\nVanessa

jamesward636:Amazingly fast, incredibly professional and delivered exactly what I aimed to explain perfectly and with lightening speed!

vcordopatrepaw:Very good buyer, great communication. Thanks for your feedback, I would love to work with you again.\r\n\r\nVanessa

iftikhararkam:Thank you so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment