Friday, October 26, 2018

I will do anything you need in excel

I will do anything you need in excel












About:

Do you have a spreadsheet task which needs improvement?

You are in the right place!
I’ll go attentively through your task and ask questions to understand 100% of your needs and provide the best possible solution and you will get custom excel.

                                        SIMPLE SERVICES

  • Excel task automatization (save costs for your business)
  • Formulas: Easy and complex
  • Help to solve problems and errors with your spreadsheet.
  • Data entry / import from .txt .csv .xlsx or web!
  • Graphs and charts

                                 EXPERT-LEVEL SERVICES

  • Pivot Tables, Power Queries, Power Pivots (+ table relationships)
  • Custom KPI Dashboards
  • Custom VBA program (+UserForms)
  • Complex formulas
  • Dropdowns
  • User data validation 

I am doing many more services, just ask me.


PLEASE, READ. Every task is unique. This gig is for CUSTOM ORDERS. Please, always message me before ordering and we'll come up with the best solution for you.


SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS ARE EXCLUDED

Reviews


phill1972np:Great work! I had a very specific need. Understood my task competently, fast delivery and competitive price. Will definitely work again with this seller.

aldiaz141:Seller moved the project forward

mike_excel:Great experience. I am happy to provide you with further guidance and improve my work.

kostyakostya:Outstanding experience. I got exactly what was requested according to my custom request.

phill1972np:Great work! I had a very specific need. Understood my task competently, fast delivery and competitive price. Will definitely work again with this seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment