Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will create excel spreadsheet and form

I will create excel spreadsheet and form












About:

Are you facing problem in your data ? Are you fed up with finding errors in long documents?

Want a review for possible errors? Did you want to automate calculations?

Did you want to make your long sheets easy to use and end up with progress?

Well, I’m here to solve all your problems related data in EXCEL

I can make an EXCEL sheet 

  • Perform Calculations on data
  • Messy data into professional look
  • Make CHARTS
  • Apply FILTERS
  • Making Dashboards
  • Inventor sheets to track products on monthly and yearly basis
  • Excel Assignments
  • Make EXCEL Form and Report
  • Apply Formulas (like SUM, Average, Percentage etc.)
  • Apply Conditions 
  • Create Drop downs
  • and much more

I will also assist you in your financial matters
  • Create Payroll system
  • Create Income Statement 
  • Create Sales Invoice and create the database
  • Create Budget 
  • Employee Leave Tracking System
  • Employee Salary Tracking System and evaluation of their performance
  • FIFO and LIFO in Excel

MY Goal is to help people and solve their problems. It makes me happy. My Customers are my priority and I facilitate them as much I can do.  

Kindly message me before order my gig.


Thanks


Reviews


mboptions:All went well

fanty_john:Thanks again

mboptions:I’m pleased, we worked out my spreadsheet struggles and she met my need.

fanty_john:It's awesome to work with him.

xpressdigital24:Excellent!!!And super fast delivery!! Thanks you guys are life savers thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment