Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will do an accurate and precise data formatting, file conversion up to 2 page.

I will do an accurate and precise data formatting, file conversion up to 2 page.












About:

Hi, :)
Before placing the order, kindly contact me to agree on the procedure for the job so as to avoid cancellation

I will provide you the following service in this Gig:

Services are:

  • Copy/Paste
  • PDF to MS Word or Excel 
  • Ms word or Excel to PDF
  • Business cards details in Excel
  • Manual Typing
  • Any Form filling
  • Data Surfing
  • Data Scraping
  • Scanned Pages to Excel or Word
  • Offline or Online Data Entry
  • Internet Research based Data Entry
  • Excel Charts, Graphs
  • Excel Pivot Tables
  • Conditional Formatting
  • VLOOKUP
  • Excel Formulas Sheet
  • Excel Custom Spreadsheet

I am always here for your assistance, please feel free to contact me. I am available 24/7. My main focus is on "Customer's Satisfaction". I will provide you Quick Turnaround, timely delivery. 

Thank you!

Happy Ordering :)

Reviews


anthonyomisore:good work

ms_office_xpert:She is great as always.

uzmafiaz:Thank you\r\n

toliranzo:She works amazing, always listens, hardworking and consistent

uzmafiaz:Thank You \r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment