Friday, October 26, 2018

I will complete data entry, using Ms excel data and provide you the best result.

I will complete data entry, using Ms excel data and provide you the best result.












About:

 Hi, Welcome to Gig on .com!


Note: Please contact me first before placing an order to check the availability and custom price!

Gig Description:

If you are looking for excel and Matlab based work related to data entering I will do that for you in the least possible time. Please check out my expertise below and the gig extras I'm offering

Expertise:

  • Offline/Online Data Entry Help
  • Microsoft Excel Data 
  • PDF Conversion to Excel/Csv 
  • Copy Paste Tasks
  • Data Capturing from Websites
  • Typing Tasks
  • MATLAB plots



Regards,

Reviews


yellowfive85238:Has developed great matlab based tools for signal analysis and filtering purposes.

asmadsaad:Outstanding Experience!

ghadaii:Thank you.

asmadsaad:nice to work for you

yellowfive85238:Has developed great matlab based tools for signal analysis and filtering purposes.


No comments:

Post a Comment