Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will do any machine learning project using python

I will do any machine learning project using python












About:

I have a 2+ years experience in data science and machine learning field.  I will do any solution related to machine learning. I will be doing it in Python programming language. I will use mostly scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Pandas. But I am very flexible towards using any packages depending on the need of the customers. I am very good at doing the beautiful visualization of the dataset given.

Reviews


rudayasekaran:Satisfactory service and recommend seller

chinmaydas96:nice experience.

vitonian:Great guy and knowledge in the field.\nCommunicates effectively.\nTry him!

chinmaydas96:Great buyer. I would love to work with you again.

vitonian:He is a very helpful person, ready to hwlp anytime.


No comments:

Post a Comment