Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will do all the data collection and provide the exact map you need.

I will do all the data collection and provide the exact map you need.












About:

I am currently studying GIS Cartography at Rowan University. I have access to all of the universities resources including an online data base of ten of thousands of articles and most importantly the ability to use ArcGIS software.

I've always found research, statistics, and cartography all very interesting and have developed reasonable skills in my time here in college.

Maps can be incredibly useful for helping to understand data, but they can be very difficult to make if you don't know how to use the right tools. Allow me to do all the hard work so you can focus on the task at hand of understanding your data.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment