Monday, February 24, 2020

Deep Internet Or Market Research











About:

I will perform deep online research on anything you'd like to know more about. I would appreciate it a lot if you message me prior to placing the order.



Why spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on research when you can hire me?



I know that you don't have the time so I am here for you.



I have been an SEO expert, online researcher and writer for over 5 years now.



Here's the kind of information that I can find for you (Please note that only limited research is done for the basic gig)



  • Company contact details i.e. URL, mailing address, general  contact phone OR general contact e m ail. No CEO, CMO, CTO details

  • Market research
  • Market Size data

  • Keywords research
  • competition analysis— includes keyword and traffic analysis

  • Survey data, if available( I do NOT conduct surveys).

  • Statistical data
  • Industry, Product lists and eCommerce research
  • Analysis, comparison, report or statistical data

  • find Real estate or Property data look-up( kindly message)

  • Legal or medical search
  • Niche related content i.e. blogs, article 


If you like something else or have any questions please contact me. I generally respond within 15 minutes.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did what was described.

:

Iproofread did what was asked....

:

Privately the buyer gave me this review Good Job!!!. I disagreed to do further work for cheap though.

:

The seller was able to deliver decent work. Good deep research on subject that was shared. Costing was on the expensive side for quality of work. One point off my rating here because the data requested was not organised & not easy to consume, which was not fixed even after notifying on first delivery.

:

I Support Great Work Habits




4 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work гидра тор

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrilling post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a superb website. I have planned to visit it again and again. гидра упала

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. deep web

    ReplyDelete