Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will write macro or vba to automate excel

I will write macro or vba to automate excel












About:

VBA Automation for Excel - turn manual tasks into efficient processes quickly.

Why choose me?
I am an expert in Excel with over 15 years of experience and a history of improving processes. I have a genuine passion and want to help. I offer a service as well as a product, even after delivery I will happily consult with you on any problems you might have. 

* Nothing is impossible - examples of recent work include

- Automatically export Excel to a CSV or PDF
- Automatically sync Excel to an MS Word template
- Loops through all your rows to complete a task quickly, not manually one at a time
- Create an automatic PowerPoint from Excel
- Product inventory for stock reminders and diaries
- Automatically send emails via Outlook from Excel
- Merging multiple sheets or files into a master sheets
- Convert formulae into values
- Syncing Google Forms data to Excel
- Creating dynamic charts, tables and graphs
- Basic form to enter data
- Converting data into nice dashboards for presentation
- Getting website data into Excel

These are just some examples but I am confident I can automate any problem you have. I'll consider anything. Please message me before buying. 

Reviews


brentswann:Very skilled seller who was able to interpret my requirements and help resolve my issues. Thank you again.

marcsteel:Clear Comms and good to work with thanks

hanlyn:Returned exactly what was asked for and . . . a little more. Thanks for a great job!

marcsteel:Easy to understand requirements thank you

yvestheunissen:Looked like the perfect person for the job and i was right.\nDelivered even more then i expected.


No comments:

Post a Comment