Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will do object detection and live tracking

I will do object detection and live tracking












About:

If you are looking to build the system for tracking the objects in your web cam, video, CCTV.
I can help you build those fast and accurate api which uses Tensorflow and Deep learning technology. (latest models like Frcnn, SSD,YOLO).

Reviews


iwoolution:I really liked the work with Rupesh, he was 100% there for me. He helped me with some server specific bugs and brought some outstanding machine learning engine to me. I cann 100% recommend to work with Rupesh on this tasks. Thanks a lot.

rupesh_w:Excellent experience. Easy to interact person. Will be happy to work on future projects as well.

feefifofum:Excellent :)

rupesh_w:Thanks for the continued trust and support.

feefifofum:Seller did what I wanted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment