Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will do data analysis using spss and excel

I will do data analysis using spss and excel












About:

Do you need data analyzed? 


I understand you might be in a time crunch once in a while; that's why I'm here to help

The tools used include SPSS, SAS, Eviews, Excel and Matlab


What I can do for you:

  • Regression ,Time series ,Panel Data 
  • Experimental Designs
  • correlations
  • Analysis of Variance  (ANOVA) 
  • Multivariate Analysis Of Variance (MANOVA)
  • t-test 
  • f-test
  • descriptive statistics 


  I will also provide you with HIGHLY ORIGINAL:

  • Output and well explained interpretations
  • AND a comprehensive report  


If what you're looking for is high-quality work delivered in a timely manner, look no further


PS: Please send me a message for a custom offer

Reviews


has883:Very knowledge of analysis processes and APA. Thanks.

has883:Thanks for your help.

cemalpolat:Worst experience I have had on Fiverr, I have used many people on fiverr this person has been the worst communicator, lied to me, and failed the provide the work that was clearly requested. When requested for the job to be done to the detailed requirements the reply was ‘what could be done was done’ extremely unprofessional, DO NO RECOMMEND

smoothwriter11:He placed an urgent order without communicating first. The data he sent was generally unusable, I let him know that but he was generally unhelpful. It's unfair that he went ahead and left a bad review especially given I was very open to making it right. Bad experience.

roe211:Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment