I will do data entry, data analysis, data mining
About:
I am a multi-talented freelancer with over 7 years experience of delivering 100% guaranteed services to clients around the world. I am here on Fiverr to help you with your Virtual Assistant Projects including Data Entry, Data Analysis, Data Mining e.t.c.
I am a reliable, dedicated and hard working person with varied experience. I possess excellent administrative skills and I am a conscientious and thorough person wanting to provide a service that you are happy with.
Service Provided includes:-
✔ Data Entry
✔ Data Analysis
✔ Data Mining
✔ Copy/paste data to MS Word and Excel
✔ Transcription
✔ Internet Research and Analysis
✔ Business Card data entry into MS Excel
✔ E-commerce (Products/Description/Photo uploading)
✔ Database Building
✔ Contact List Building
✔ Encoding data from a scanned (PDF) document into a Microsoft Word or Excel document.
✔ Data Entry
✔ Data Scrape (Manually and Tools Both)
✔ Data Extraction (Manually)
✔ Data Collection
I assure you of:
* 100% customer satisfaction
* 24/7 customer support,
* Accurate information,
* Customer information confidentiality,
* Fast project turnaround
I assure you of:
* 100% customer satisfaction
* 24/7 customer support,
* Accurate information,
* Customer information confidentiality,
* Fast project turnaround
Thanks for checking out my GIG.
Reviews
tmscreations:Great seller, though Had issues with the first delivery but this seller later corrected the necessary mistakes, I totally recommend. Thanks.
charlottereidva:Thanks looking forward to your next project
ramarketing:outstanding experience
charlottereidva:Thanks looking forward to your next project
tmscreations:Great seller, though Had issues with the first delivery but this seller later corrected the necessary mistakes, I totally recommend. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment