Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I will do matlab and excel project,coding, vba, data mining and machine learning

I will do matlab and excel project,coding, vba, data mining and machine learning












About:

Excel dashboard , presentation, Vba , userform , E.t.c I will be able to design excel project with a  cheap price , project like school records, production line data analysis, pivot table, scenerio manager, dashboard , loading excel datas on myql as database

Reviews


brianwillzs75:The seller did a great job, I'm completely satisfied, his response rate is great, I had a good communication experience and he was timely in delivery. I'd consider working the seller again. His service is fantastic and excellent. I recommend him. Keep up the good work, Lantop!

lantop:thank you for your order

nat_designs:Nice!\nFast and Efficient seller.. Good work

lantop:thank you for your order

baroodii:Good to work with you


No comments:

Post a Comment