Monday, April 27, 2020

Create Sales Performance Tracker In Excel Spreadsheets











About:

Please Contact me via messages BEFORE placing an order, for accurate results!



I provide Custom Sales Tracker Dashboard on Excel Spreadsheets with customized charts and conditional formatting. With 5+ years of experience as Financial Analyst and Consultant, I will give your the best Template as per your requirements. This will help you to track the Performance of the Sales Team.



Please send your requirements to me in the message before purchasing the gigs, it will help me to understand it well. I can deliver your reconciliation details on Microsoft Excel Sheet, Open Office Sheet, Libre Office Calc Sheet, Google Sheet or PDF Document.



Thanks & Have a great time :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with and delivers as promised!

Seller's Response:

Excellent product!!! I will use her services again!!!

:

Bhumi was referred to me by another seller. Overall experience was very good.

:

Bhumi was great! I am a salesperson that needs to track my activity each month and she built a custom tracking log, Great work!

:

Great to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment