Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do 2-3 hours work in Excel Sheet, Web Research and Online/Offline Data Management

I will do 2-3 hours work in Excel Sheet, Web Research and Online/Offline Data Management












About:

I am expert Data Entry operator and have strong command on web research since 5 years. I have been working on offline as well as online projects. I have completed more than 100 projects with higher accuracy before deadline. I can work faster and accurately to provide my client's work done according to the requirements. You can choose me for your Perfect Data Services.

Data Services Offered in the GIG: 

  • Data Entry (All type)
  • Copy Paste
  • PDF to Word/Excel
  • JPEG to Excel/Word
  • Data Conversion
  • Contents Writing/Uploading
  • Scanned Pages to excel/Word
  • Business Cards details in excel
  • Wordpress articles/Products posting
  • Data from Business Directories
  • Web Research
  • Internet Research
  • Online/Offline Data Entry
  • Data Scraping/Mining
  • Data Analysis
  • Manually Typing Work (typing speed 70 words per minute)
  • Data transfer from one cloud to another(e.g. Google Drive to Dropbox )
  • All Type of Admin work

Using Tools: Google sheets, excel, word or any other tool you want.

Why Me?.

  • 100% Quick response
  • Unlimited Revision
  • 100% Quality work with accuracy
  • Full time support
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction
  • 100% Confidentiality
  • Job Completion within time.
  • 100% Money back guaranteed

Feel Free to Ask any Question!
Thanks for Visiting my GIG.

Reviews


kimberlymass339:I am so happy to work with this fiverr. One of the quickest guys on fiverr.

uz1199:Outstanding Experience

solvtionspecial:The seller knew the answers to my questions and gave me immediate responses and delivered well before the allotted time we agreed upon

uz1199:Great experience. buyer with great communication as well.

mopelola12:Gave him a very difficult data collection project. Did his best. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment