Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do advance machine learning modeling

I will do advance machine learning modeling












About:

Each data analysis and AI project is unique and the price can vary. PLEASE, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING to avoid cancellations, get a free consultation and a personalized custom offer. 

I have experience of building some of the very advance end-to-end machine learning models in Python. WIth the experience, I have seen almost all sort of machine learning problems and have solved them with ease. I have developed some proprietary feature engineering pipelines which you will not find anywhere not even on Kaggle.

I have published 2 research papers in top 2 international AI conferences and hold 1 US patent and another one in application phase.

help businesses and researchers all over the world to analyze their textual, economic, psychological, medical, empidemiological, biological, insurance etc. data effectively using various tools (Python, Excel, Weka). I have a unique combination of domain knowledge in business and science + technical skills, which allow me to provide my clients with actionable predictive and explanatory models.

Reviews


omarmou12:Wow! Quick response, fast delivery and the product works as described. Will come again.

sumit_123:yet another great experience..thank you. :)

yunack:great to work with. knows what he's doing and did it well

sumit_123:thank you for the special project :) I would love to work with you again.

tri_songz:Sumit is very thorough and clear and delivers exceptionally great work! Always happy to work with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment