Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do whatever you need in excel

I will do whatever you need in excel












About:

Respected Buyer

Please discuss your project, time and cost through inbox before placing order to avoid any dispute/cancellation.

Thank you.

I am an Excel expert. I can make anything you desire using Excel starting from the basic to hardest formulas and Dashboards.

I will provide these services in excel

Dashboard

Formulas.

Custom formulas.

Drop-down lists, menus.

Export and import from/to CSV,PRN,TXT,XLS,XML,XLSX,XLSM...

Convert from PDF to Excel.

Convert from Excel to PDF.

Invoices and company quotes template.

Stock Management.

Removing duplicates and formatting Excel sheets.

Chart and Graphs (dynamic and powerful).

Pivot tables.

And really much more

My goal is the satisfaction of my customers

Reviews


awd001:thank you very much

awd001:Thanx so much

kd2020:Outstanding job! Worked with me on a rush job until we finished it, and it was very late for him. Greatly appreciate the job you did, and will definitely use again when needed. Thank you!\n\nSteve

awd001:Top notch thank you

pro4ma:very fast and easy to work with


No comments:

Post a Comment