Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do vba,macros, userforms,automation,database in excel access

I will do vba,macros, userforms,automation,database in excel access












About:

Hello there,

I am a Professional VBA Programmer with +5 years of experience in excel automation +150 positive reviews and I am here to provide you one stop solution for all your excel needs. I have already served more than 100 clients in last 6 months and saved a lot of their time by automating various reports and functions.

Features of this gig:
  1. - Macro : VBA - Visual Basic Applications
  2. - Automation in Excel
  3. - VBA Applications Development
  4. - Create Custom Excel Projects.
  5. - GUIs Userforms,  Add-Ins
  6. - Data Analysis and Reports.
  7. - Formula function or custom functions as per need
  8. - Reorganizing data from the web to csv format
  9. - Button, drop-down, form, templates
  10. - Export /import CSV
  11. - Convert any file to Excel (PDF, Word, scanned, etc.) and vice versa.
  12. - Word mail merge (label, etc.)
  13. - Invoice and company quote template
  14. - Recover lost office passwords
  15. - Removing duplicates from data lists and performing various functions on different data types
  16. - Charts, Graphs
  17. - Fix corrupted Excel and Access database.
  18. - Multiple Revisions

So if you're fed up of doing the same calculations and actions again and again let me automate it for you.

Feel free to message me in case of any queries.

Reviews


f01808:He created a fast and efficient macro and even helped me install it!!

sksharma7:Nice working with you. Hope to work again with you soon.

markszekely:This seller is first-rate! Draft #1 of my custom user form required a couple of minor tweaks, but after one round of revisions, he got it perfect (and within two days of my ordering). I will definitely use this vendor for future projects, and would recommend that others do the same.

sksharma7:Outstanding Experience!

f01808:He was fast and on target. Took him less than half hour to get the macro I needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment