Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do sentiment, statistical and exploratory analysis in r

I will do sentiment, statistical and exploratory analysis in r












About:

Expert in:
1. Data Science and Machine Learning tools and techniques using R language.
2. Regression (linear, polynomial, logistic) and classification (Decision Trees, Random Forest, SVMs etc).
3. Sentiment Analysis of twitter, facebook and web pages. Exploratory analysis in R.
4. Data Cleaning.
5. Highly professional in Microsoft Excel tasks (Data management, regression, file handling, data cleaning, designing, graphs and charts, pivot table and pivot charts)

Reviews


carlasada:Very Attentive.

r_python_devlop:The buyer helped me in understanding the requirements nicely. It was good experience to work with him. I would definitely like to work with him next time\r\n

carlasada:He is very through, he asked repeatedly what I needed and wanted to make sure there is very little room for error in the work. He also worked with my small budget and still did everything I asked to the best of his ability, and also educated me on the program itself.

r_python_devlop:It was good experience to work with him.

shathatayseer:It was great getting to know him, hired again and super fast delivery with the same professional work, highly highly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment