Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will fix statistical problems manually, with spss and excel

I will fix statistical problems manually, with spss and excel












About:

Hello! Welcome to this Page.

Are you facing any challenge in getting your data analyzed? If yes, you are at the right place. I will ensure your data is analyzed perfectly and accurately. More-so, the analysis will be supported with basic interpretations.

I have the mastery ofSPSS software, Excel software and Manual Calculationusing Electronic Calculators for Data Analysis.

Kindly consult me for data analysis using the following itemized analytical technique and others that are not itemized here:

  • Chi square
  • Control Chart
  • Student t-test
  • Regression Analysis
  • Multiple Linear Regression
  • Uni-variate and Multivariate Analysis
  • ANOVA
  • F-tests
  • Probabilistics Model
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • Correlations (pearson, kendalls and spearman)
  • Factor Analysis
  • Principal COmponent Analysis
  • ANCOVA
  • Poisson distribution
  • Nearest neighbor analysis
  • Normal distribution,
  • Time Series
  • and many more...


Kindly contact me before ordering for this gig, so we can discuss on the cost, scope and time frame.

Best Regards

Reviews


louisvance:Great and Wonderful experience with this proffesional analyst. He did more than i expected and even tutored me. I would use again. Thanks

alexstephen1717:great

louisvance:Thanks Alex for this great task. You arereally a genius in statistical technique. You made everything perfect and understandable.

gabrielhornburg:Fast delivery with my test! Thank you so much alex for your time and honest work.\nwill be in touch again if i need any other work done.

alexstephen1717:Thanks for the order


No comments:

Post a Comment