Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do electrical engineering assignment for you

I will do electrical engineering assignment for you












About:

Hi ! I am a professional Engineer and I will solve all of your Electrical Engineering related problems with excellence level technique professionally. 

My Skills and Achievements are in

  • C++ and Java Programming (OOP)
  • Control Systems (Linear) (Stability, Instability,Steady State Errors,Design in Simulink )
  • Matlab Programming 
  • Micro controllers Programming (PIC18F452 Preferred)
  • Arduino
  • Micro Processors Programing (8086/8088 Preferred)
  • Electrical and Electronics Circuit Design
  • Digital Logic Design Projects
  • Digital Signal Processing Assignments
  • Digital Image Processing Assignments
  • Electrical Machines (DC/AC)
  • Electronic Circuits Troubleshooting
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Communication Systems
  • Engineering Information by answering questions and requests.

I will convert your engineering ideas into practical work.
For further information please feel free to contact me anytime i will reply you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to work with you and build a long term Professional relation.

Regards
freelanceguru_


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment