Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do any task in excel like vba macro, charts, complex formula,data entry

I will do any task in excel like vba macro, charts, complex formula,data entry












About:

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest in my GIG.

I will be a virtual assistant for you for all those works that can be accomplished in MS Excel

Service Offered:
Complex Formula (even creating custom ones), function
Conditional Formatting
Dashboard
Chart and graph
Power Pivot
Pivot
Formatting
Data Extraction from Cell
Data Entry
VBA Macro

Benefits of ordering with Me:
Unlimited modifications (within scope of initial requirements)
A Fast response to the 
Clear and concise communication

Most Important:
I promise a refund in case the solution provided by me doesn't suits your requirements.

Thanks and looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


georgeincr:A true partner in finding solutions.

saikathazra:Thank you George for your patience and helping nature :)

denogla:Very friendly, great communication and excellent delivery. 5 Star!!

saikathazra:Thank you for guiding me to deliver the work efficiently

georgeincr:Saikat under promises and over delivers. He has done several projects and has excels at providing solutions.


No comments:

Post a Comment