Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do for you:

I will do for you:












About:

To Avoid Cancellation Please contact with me before starting order

Hi,

Hi! I will help you with anything in excel  EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR. All you need to do is just send me the data along with the requirement details.

 I have
 6 years of experience working on Excel.


Currently I am serving my clients with following responsibilities:

  ➽ Excel task automatization (save costs of your business)
  ➽ Formulas
  ➽ Standart Excel formulas
  ➽ Help to resolve problems and errors with your spreadsheet.
  ➽ Data entry / import from .txt .csv .xlsx or web!
  ➽ User data validation 
  ➽ Reorganization of data;
  ➽ Creating complex formula, function;
  ➽ Creating chart and graph;
  ➽ Creating button, drop-down, form;
  ➽ Export /import CSV;
  ➽ Creating dashboard;
  ➽ Removing duplicates from data;
  ➽ Pivot Slicers
and Many More



  Why you must choose me?

  ➽ Excellent service within 24 hours

  ➽ Unlimited Revision

  ➽ Guideline Video After delivery

www.Fiverr.com/excelfix

Reviews


tayaszamir:I didn't get my gig done!\nI want my money back or the job to be done.

jrmallory:I bought this gig for $5, but was immediately asked to spend $40. When I asked why, the provider agreed to do it for $5. The work was done incorrectly. However, in the meantime I managed to figure out the problem myself by doing a quick Google search.

excelfix:He is a Nice Person, as always a seller want so

crgenter1:great seller

excelfix:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment