Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do whatever you need in excel

I will do whatever you need in excel












About:

Need something in excel? Then we are right team for this. Some kind of spreadsheets, different designs, tables, graphs, whatever you want. Maybe even you need to convert PDF to excel, just ask me.

For any VBA message me before ordering

Also... READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU ORDER


Basic gig is for small tasks. Such as, adding some formulas, making tables (with dropdown list if needed), making pivot tables, charts...

For merging data from multiple sheets or files, message me before ordering as that is not basic gig, unless you are regular buyer with same tasks like always.

SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS ARE EXCLUDED

Also, I don't work with google sheets or Numbers (Mac)

IF YOU WANT THAT YOUR ORDER IS DONE WITHIN 1 DAY, ORDER EXTRA FAST GIG... 

Reviews


legacine:Knocked it out of the ball park yet again! I am highly appreciative of your service.

arty182925:Thank you very much for great review!

legacine:Simply fantastic. As someone who isn't particularly fond of numbers or their calculations I am quite excited to have discovered this Seller.

arty182925:Thank you very much and it was my pleasure to make this calculator for you!

chrisbiddle:Absolute great job Arty! Great communication and form was designed exactly how i needed it. Ill be using you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment