Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will provide machine learning solutions

I will provide machine learning solutions












About:

Hi,

In This you will be getting solutions related to machine learning , data science case studies and natural language processing.I can give fast results on R and SAS languages(Preferred ) but also able to work on any other language you preferred.

Different machine learning models on which I can work

Regression,Classification, Clustering, Ensemble Learning, Association Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Learning

I can provide you performance metrics and visualization reports of various machine learning algorithms and can optimize the existing algorithms

I am Computer Science Engineer Post graduate with various machine learning projects and now working on machine learning research.

I will provide you with unique solutions as your work is my work and my passion is to work for customers.

Reviews


abhishekshuk485:Perfect seller. Understands what you want and how you want. Super smart, quick responses. the detailed description and even solves doubt.

gagandeep16:Great experience with buyer

pythonic_hacker:Did good job.. Honest attempt.. I just felt that communication could hv been better.. Bt all in all work quality was good

preetiperi:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rahulbagga98:Experience was awesome. Seller was very cooperative and responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment