Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do any job related to Excel, easy or difficult work no problem. I am an Expert.

I will do any job related to Excel, easy or difficult work no problem. I am an Expert.












About:

   Every person is struggling with data, texts or reports and EXCEL.So you will need someone to help you with? If that’s the case, this is ASUL currently working as a Financial Analyst and with over 5 years of experience in Excel; Microsoft Excel functions & formulas, Excel VBA SCRIPTS, and EXCEL MACROS and more and more...

    Here is what I can help you with:

✔ All kinds of Formulas and Calculations and Mail Merge in EXCEL;

✔ Pivot Tables in EXCEL;

✔ Graphs and Pivot Charts in EXCEL;

✔ Data Entry and Transferring in EXCEL;

✔ Financial Statements in EXCEL;

✔ Professional Formatting in EXCEL;

✔ Microsoft Excel VBA Scripts

   With:

✔ Friendly communication and fast response;

✔ Unlimited revisions;

✔ 100% satisfaction;

✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee; If you don't like work I will not take a penny from you;

In my freelancing career, I completed over 300 projects have received high feedbacks.

CAUTION: Time & Cost depend on the complexity of the project. Because of this, just send me a message and will answer you EXCEL tasks within 5 min. Thanks for your consideration!

So PM me and let's get EXCEL project done!

EXCEL WORKS PRO HERE!


Reviews


lnbrown82:Perfect job as always. Accurate and fast delivery. Just great at tackling complex and tedious Excel projects. Thanks again!!

lnbrown82:Perfect. Great work as always. Highly Recommended. Thanks again!! :)

adameb17:Ready for the next time.

lnbrown82:Followed instructions perfectly. Very fast delivery. Excellent job as always. Thanks!

sbatcheler:Good Results


No comments:

Post a Comment