Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do data analysis, visualization and modeling in excel and r

I will do data analysis, visualization and modeling in excel and r












About:

I have 4+ years of experience in data analysis  and modeling using R and Excel. I have Masters of computer science in information technology and my area of expertise is statistical analysis, data mining and data visualization. In my service, you will get proper solution to your:

  1. R Programming
  2. Statistical Analysis
  3. Predictive Analysis using various machine learning tools
  4. Data Cleaning and Mining
  5. Data Visualization using charts and graph

I am data scientist with vast experience in Excel and R programming language. 

I will help with

  • Plots  - Time Series/Trend plots, Interactive plots, maps, ggplot2
  • Modeling -  Linear/Logistic regression, Decision trees, 

You are welcome to contact me for any data analysis based solution.

I can't wait to work with you to see you win!

Sincerely,
Diven!

Reviews


randysiu:Excellent experience. Highly recommended

divensambhwani:Outstanding Experience!

themebuilders:Great work and fast too! Thanks for a job well done

divensambhwani:Outstanding Experience!

jimmmyange:a+ very nice thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment