Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create professional dashboard, macro,pivot table in excel

I will create professional dashboard, macro,pivot table in excel












About:

Worrying about handling larger amount of data in your excel file or Having difficulty in creating a professional dashboard in Excel?


Please pass it to me.

With my 5 years of experience working in Excel and VBA,I can easily automate your boring stuff to save your time and energy.

What I can do:

  • Macro : VBA - Visual Basic Applications
  • Automation in Excel 
  • Create Custom Excel Projects.
  • Dashboards
  • Create "what if" scenarios
  • Data Analysis and Reports.
  • Formula function or custom functions as per need
  • Button, drop-down, form, templates
  • Export /import CSV
  • Merging data from multiple sheets or files
  • Convert any file to Excel (PDF, Word, scanned, etc.) and vice versa.
  • Word mail merge (label, etc.)
  • Transferring data from one excel sheet to another
  • Performing various functions on different data types
  • Pivot tables,Charts, Graphs 
  • Multiple Revisions

Please note that I will not accept a gig without discussing before hand. Kindly contact me for clarifications before placing order so as to manage expectations appropriately.

Quotes will be based on our agreement after we have discussed. So please hit the "contact me" button to book your slot for an order now.

Thank you for your time !

Reviews


angusemery:Working with this seller was amazing, completed what needed to be done by the time it was due. Would buy again

yusrazakir95:Thank you :)

amirrashad:truly excellent!

bissan78:Great work and data processing, made it very easy for us at work to estimate our yearly budget

yusrazakir95:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment