Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will data entry data analysis data analysis data analysis data analysis

I will data entry data analysis data analysis data analysis data analysis












About:

i can offer you my skillfor your data entry needs. My ultimate goal is to successfully reach the goals of my global clients within their desired time period.

we also provide both online google sheet and offline excel sheet.

I will be your data entry assistant with 100% accuracy.

Please find below the things I can do for you

  • Send Email
  • Lead generation
  • shopify
  • PDF to Word or Word to PDF
  • PDF to Excel or Excel to PDF
  • Image to excel/Excel to Image
  • Product Listing
  • Data Scraping
  • data entry
  • manual typing
  • copy/paste work
  • online data entry
  • web research
  • file conversion
  • Real estate
  • email searching
  • web uploading
  • social media marketing + management


I can do many many things. If what you are looking for is not mentioned in this gig, please message me. I will be glad to help out
so lets get started today
order with confidence
feel free to contact with us
Best wishes.

.

Reviews


blackfincloud:Great job - hard worker. Would definitely recommend! Thanks!

besty38:Clear instructions, good communication. thank you sir.

froztea:Great work!!!

besty38:You are a great buyer...\r\nwould love to work with you again...\r\nthanks

lhgrubbs:Needed to get the data in specific format # Name Street Address City State Zip The \


No comments:

Post a Comment