Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will help you in machine learning tasks

I will help you in machine learning tasks












About:

Do you want help related a machine learning, deep learning, Artificial intelligence, or web scrapping? If yes, then you are at the right place, I can help you with all these tasks. I have good experience of working in all these fields, and I worked on many projects and assignments. Following is the list of algorithms I have working experience with:

  • Recurrent Neural Network(RNN)
  • Convolutional Neural Networks(CNN),
    Long Short-Term Memorynetworks(LSTMs),
  • Linear / logistic regression,
  • k-means / clustering,
  • SVM,
  • Neural networks,
  • some other algorithm


Frameworks/tools:

  • Keras
  • Tesorflow
  • Scikit-learn
  • Scrapy
  • Pandas
  • Scipy
  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • Spark
  • other relatedlibraries.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment