Monday, August 27, 2018

I will prepare a top quality excel spreadsheet

I will prepare a top quality excel spreadsheet












About:

*****Pre-project and Post-project consultation is included in this gig*****

I will prepare your excel data spreadsheet model to analyse any type of numerical or textual data. This includes excel spreadsheets with financial and non-financial data.

Data can be provided in excel spreadsheet or in text format. I will organize data provided in any format and make it presentable in the form of an excel report. I can also do the excel model based on inputs from my discussion with the buyer. 

Buyer will receive the excel spreadsheet data analysis or report in the exact format / look and feel that we agree before beginning the work. I would prefer if buyer provides a write up describing their requirement. I will make myself available for discussion as per client preference.

I am open to agree and accept any additional terms before commencing work.

Reviews


cmsoflc:Ajit was communicative, helpful, and courteous. His delivery was outstanding and I look forward to working with him on the next piece of our project.

ajittomar:Thank you for the kind remarks.

davidschaller1:Great communication

ajittomar:It's been great working on this highly challenging project.

mattypga:I love working with this seller. He always does a great job and delivers high quality work!


No comments:

Post a Comment