Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will handle data analysis projects for you

I will handle data analysis projects for you












About:

Customer's Satisfaction is Certain!

I will assist you in Data Analysis Projects, using SPSS, Excel and Manual Calculations, depending on your choice, for the Analysis and Presentation. I have the full mastery of all forms of Analytical technique and any form of data, like primary/secondary data and quantitative/qualitative data. The services i can offer you are:

  • Data Analysis
  • Data Interpretation
  • Data Extraction
  • Research method and Analysis Consultation

Kindly contact before ordering for this gig so that we can discuss on Budget, Time frame and Scope of the project.

Best Regards.



 

Reviews


nbo520444:understand my need and exceed my expectation within 24 hours

kimbwrites:outstanding experience

alexstephen1717:i really commend this buyer for the great service he offered. very reliable and always available to respond to my enquiries. i would hire again.

animation_work:She delivered on time and quality out come

victory15310:professional and awesome work. Also quick to deliver


No comments:

Post a Comment