Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will do data entry excel entry data analysis and data analysis

I will do data entry excel entry data analysis and data analysis












About:

Hi Everyone,

I am Amit Kumar.I have 5 years experience in Excel Spreadsheet but i am new in Fiverr and I assure My data entry skill and typing speed makes me a good fit fordata entryposition I can be available to work with you at least 40 hours perweek as a full time basis. I am effective problem solver

Before placed an order You Must contact me on inbox.

My Services-

Data Entry

Data Mining

Data Analysis

Web Research

Wordpress Data Entry

Copy Paste Task

Data Capturing From Any Website

Email Searching From Website

Google Spreadsheet Entry

Virtual Assistant

Property Research

Web Scraping

Data Extraction

Admin Support

E- Commerce Site Product Upload


5$ = 200 Entry
15$= 800 Entry
45$= 2000 Entry

Why My GIG Better than other ?

  • 100% MoneyBackGuarantee
  • Quick Trunaround
  • 60+CompletedProjects With 99% Accuracy
  • Reliable Service

Typing Speed- 50wpm

Reviews


avidhb:Very accurate work and good communication

avidhb:Great work!

amitpatra350:Really Appreciated your Comment . thanks

kylepierce325:Amit did a great job at completed the assigned task. He was able to adapt to challenges that came up and was very easy to work with.

amitpatra350:Thanks a lot sir.\r\n\r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment