Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design google apps, sheet and report using app script

I will design google apps, sheet and report using app script












About:

Google Apps Script is useful for small and mid size projects. Its fast, efficient and globally accessible. 
I will help you out for customization issue with basic package. 
For new application or custom solution ask for quote with details. 
I will expertise are as following but not limited to that: 

Create forms
Link form with sheet
Create reports
Convert reports to PDF and save on Drive
Email Alert system with attachments.

Reviews


knightechart:I got stuck at some point on my macro, he came to the rescue. A speedy delivery from him.

engrki786:It was very nice to working for him.

claudelevi99:Amazing job! thank you

engrki786:it was a very nice working experience with this buyer.

rajat1111:Prompt delivery and quality work. I highly recommend to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment