Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do copywriting and data entry

I will do copywriting and data entry












About:

I will do all types of data entry work. I am well versed with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point. I can transcribe images and audio.

Reviews


sukhneetvm:Aisha was prompt, made sure she understood exactly what was needed, and made revisions exactly as requested. \n\nIt was clear from quality of work that she puts in effort to go above and beyond for her clients. I was greeted with a clean, professional spreadsheet with exactly the data I needed.\n\nGreat experience all around.

silicapacks:Aisha is my main go-to person for any data specific tasks!\n3 years and running! or is it 4?

aishashahima:Outstanding Experience! It was a pleasure working with you and I’d be glad to work with you again in the future . It’s been 4 years!

emmawilson766:aishashahima is an absolute pleasure to work with. She always delivers a high quality perfect product and follows all the directions very carefully !!!

aishashahima:Great Experience! The buyer was clear with her requirement \u0026 was always available to answer any queries or questions I had


No comments:

Post a Comment