Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do data entry with excel and online sheets

I will do data entry with excel and online sheets












About:

I am Adnan, a Professional Data Entry Expert.

I have  3 year experience in Data entry, Data Mining, Data Migration and Web Research. I will provide professional Data Entry service for you.

My Service List:

  1. Data Entry( All Type )
  2. Lead Generation
  3. Data collection
  4. Data Mining
  5. Data Research
  6. Copy Paste
  7. All types of Web Research
  8. PDF to Word to Excel
  9. Word to  PDF 
  10. Data  Excel  to Word
  11. Data  Excel  Google Sheets
  12. Product Listing
  13. QA of Data
  14. All Type Office Work


Why you chose me?

  1. Extra fast delivery
  2. Online and Offline  data entry
  3. 100% satisfaction guaranteed

Thanks for Visiting my Gig.

My goal is the client satisfactions and I enjoy long term collaborations

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment