Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will do SEM and cfa in amos with interpretation

I will do SEM and cfa in amos with interpretation












About:

Hi, thanks for visiting my gig! I am looking forward to helping you with all your statistical and research-related problems.

The easiest part is conducting the analysis in the statistical software. The real expertise is about (re)formulating the hypotheses(re)coding the answers and cleaning the database from outliers or dishonest answersdeciding about the method to be used (regarding its assumptions), and making logically well-structured conclusions. That is where my degree in Psychology is of a great help!
Besides that 'geeky' part of the research, I will help you present the results in a clear and understandable way for any target group.

I will send you a well-structured report with visualisation if needed, final database, output, and syntax.

Reliability, quality, and confidentiality of the customer information are guaranteed.
All the work is done in accordance to the ethical research and professional guidelines.

Reviews


michael_kao:Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated. Highly recommended!!! 10 out of 10

smart_idea_:Thank you!

michael_kao:Thanks so much for your help. Much appreciated. Highly recommended!!! 10 out of 10

smart_idea_:Thank you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment