Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will also help you with that.

I will also help you with that.












About:

 I have expertise in both quantitative and qualitative analysis using SPSS. I gladly assist you in analyzing your data, surveys, and questionnaires. If your data is in Excel, I will import it to SPSS for you. I have experience assisting a lot of university students and clients by analyzing their data for their projects and thesis.

I offer the following data analysis services:

  • Descriptive statistics.
  • Linear and multiple regression
  • One Sample and Independent T-Tests.
  • ANOVA, ANCOVA, and MANCOVA.
  • Non-Parametric statistics including but not limited to Chi-Square, Mann-Whitney U-Test and Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test. 

I will send the output to you, interpret the results and output for in details including appropriate graphs, pie charts, and tables. I will write a detailed report and give you either as a Word document or as a power point presentation. Kindly, allow me to analyze the data for you.


    Reviews


    mycompass23:Good follow-up

    hannahkwirikia:awesome experience

    mycompass23:Good follow-up

    hannahkwirikia:awesome experience

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment