Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do data mining,web scraping,data extraction,pdf to excel

I will do data mining,web scraping,data extraction,pdf to excel












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDERS!!!

Hi there, I'm Sam an expert in data mining, web scraping and crawling.
I have great proficiency manipulating your excel spreadsheets and running various excel services.
I will help do data entry to excels from any format ( PDF, JPEG etc )
I will also help get data from source provided and will assure you on great services!!!!
Output files are various excel extensions: .CSV, .JSON, .XXLS, .XLS, ETC

Please do contact me before placing orders so i can know the services needed and we can have a mutual agreement on Fee

Thanks and look forward to meeting you

Best Regards
demmybozz

Reviews


koolit:Great work! Lots of attention to detail. It really wasn't a straight forward job - but the results are excellent! Would definitely recommend and use again!

demmybozz:Thanks for choosing to work with me!!! Superb Experience in all.

dbridgman:Always a pleasure!

demmybozz:Outstanding Experience!

dbridgman:great as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment