Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will do all type of excel jobs

I will do all type of excel jobs












About:

HHey there
 
Excel is a universe inside it & I can say any thing can be done in it. Now I am going to offer you every possible thing int it with best environment of conversation and project consult.
You can contact me for


  • Management Dashboard
  • Statistics Graphs
  • Company Expanses Management With graphs
  • Google Spreadsheets
  • Dashboard creation for different purposes
  • Spreadsheets able to fetch data from online sources

The best part I am offering you in the gig is High level Projects through VBA and Macros 

  • School Management system
  • Shop Management system with billing and invoices
  • Hotel/Restaurant management system
  • Library Management
and much more almost anything you want.
I have a pro experience in excel and Visual basic coding so just sit back and relax when hand over me a project once. Just contact me and we can a smooth and frank conversation on all the aspects.Your satisfaction is my priority.

I welcome you in advance to have a deal with me.
Thank You

Reviews


badwine:Excellent!

hybrid22:Will work again and again for sure.

badwine:He was great!

hybrid22:great experience very cooperative person. luv to work with him.

donalvi:Needed automation set up


No comments:

Post a Comment