Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will Do Data Entry, Web Research, Data Mining and Data Collection, Data Analysis.

I will Do Data Entry, Web Research, Data Mining and Data Collection, Data Analysis.












About:

 I will do Data Entry, data analysis, data mining, data cleaning, and revisions!

I am a computer science Engineer, Graduated from National Institute of Technology Warangal (India), having studied subjects such as Data Mining, Data Warehouse, DataBase Management and Big Data, I am confident I can deliver a good work!

I am a results driven person, and I will go the extra-mile to deliver outstanding products to my clients! 

My Services:

  • Offline Data Entry.
  • Internet Research
  • Pdf to Excel.
  • Copy/Paste tasks.
  • PDF to MS Word and vice versa.
  • Data Capturing from the web
  • Typing.
  • Scanned Pages to excel/Word
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects.
  • Project Research
  • Translation(Portuguese to English and vise-versa) 
  • Data Mining, cleaning
  • Proofreading 
  • Editing 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment